Know What Is The Best, Baby Capsule Or Convertible Car Seat
What makes all the new moms tensed? - A reason behind confusion is, what should they choose among convertible car seat and baby capsule for their bubs. The confusion is valid as there is the heap of baby’s essentials. It’s damn mind-popping to come out on with a single choice
Here’s a short & sweet guide to make you more firm on your choice. Both the items have pros and cons. No matter, which one you prefer for your baby whether you like to shop maxi cosi citi capsule or convertible car seat. The main consideration is yours and your kiddie’s comfort & safety. Otherwise, it’s all up to you. Carry on….
Convertible car seat
- Usability of convertible car seat is longer than a baby capsule. Nowadays, there are few models that you can use till your baby’s eighth birthday. There is one more perk behind choosing a car seat, it can stay rear-facing for up to a year. According to children mentor, it is an ideal factor that can make you buy car seat rather than a capsule.
- Convertible car seat purchase is a right investment as; if you buy a car seat, there is no need to buy it again.
- It’s a big disadvantage. If your baby is napping and you tend to carry him out. You aren’t able to pick him up without disturbing his nap or sleep.
- You can not take a car seat with you after reaching the destination. You must have to carry other things like porta cot which is too much heavy.
- You can’t use it with a pram.
- If you’re single woman or working woman and have to deal with different tasks then, capsules can be your best choice. As you don’t need to disturb your baby by picking him up whenever you go. The capsule can always stay with you even after you reach your destination. So, capsule keeps an open room for your baby to have a relaxed feeling.
- By having a baby capsule, you’re able to carry your kid from one place to another without disturbing him. This will help him to get into a routine in speed.
- Capsule can also be attached with prams which can be a big advantage if you have to walk for a long time such as, at grocery store or malls. It’s not a big deal to attach it to a pram and move further.
- Usability is shorter than compared to the convertible car seat. Thus, you have to upgrade it after few times.
- You must have to upgrade your capsule to a forward-facing seat. The procedure can be more costly as compared to the convertible car seat.
- Although it depends on your bub’s size, a rear facing capsule can be used for 0 to 8 year of babies. Afterward, you have to move your baby toward booster car seat which is front-facing. Children expert’s recommendation is to keep your kid rear-facing for at least a year. And for that, you should choose a convertible car seat.
Hence, both of them are having different pluses and minuses. Thus, this article is guiding you what prefers the best for your adorable kid.
Thought Of The Guide
Don’t be confused. The aim of sharing pros and cons of both, baby capsule and the convertible car seat is, to help you sorting one as per your needs. If you’re a working woman and have to deal with different stuff, then baby capsule is the best.
And, if you can’t afford multiple investments and planning for another cutie-pie then, the convertible car seat can be your baby’s best companion. Get, Set, GOoooo!…